- Plan a Visit
- Private Events
- Outdoor Receptions
Requirements for Rental
Securing the Date & Making Security Deposit
- A completed application, driver's license and a deposit is required to secure a rental date for the grounds.
- For rental of just the festival grounds the deposit is $250.
- For rental of the festival grounds with use of the clubhouse the deposit is $500.
- Deposit is refundable provided all clean up requirements (garbage removal and general cleanup) are met and no damage is done to the facility or festival grounds.
- Your deposit will be refunded in the form of a check- This may take up to 3 weeks after the event.
Flat Rate Prices
- With use of the clubhouse: $2,500: this includes the grounds, building, sound system (that is inside the Clubhouse building), wedding ceremony, photography permit, and the liquor liability policy.
- Without use of the clubhouse: $1,500: this includes the grounds, wedding ceremony, photography permit, and the liquor liability policy.
Other Important Details
- Full payment is due two weeks before the rental date.
- This clubhouse is a non-smoking facility
- Guests are free to smoke on the balcony and outside
- The rest of the grounds are still open to the public during the day
- Lake Katherine is responsible for setting up tables and chairs for facility rentals ONLY (not wedding ceremonies or tent events).
- Additional setup time before an event is usually $50 per hour; however when a customer is renting our festival grounds for a tent event we do not specify the amount of time or charge for extra time
- We do need to know how much time is wanted for set up
- We also need to know who the equipment rental company is so we can work with them for the set up and take down times
For more information or to make an appointment to view the rental space, call us at 708-361-1873.