Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Development Coordinator Contractual Position
Lake Katherine Nature Center & Botanic Gardens (Lake Katherine) is looking for a dedicated and highly motivated individual to fulfill the contractual obligations of Development Coordinator.
1. Fundraising & development by appealing to individuals and businesses throughout the community for funds, strengthen existing relations with corporations, and find new partner companies/corporations
2. Membership program development and implementation
3. Applying for grants from foundations and government agencies
4. Expand Donor database, increasing and expanding individual giving to capital, endowment and operation funds
5. Encourage Board Development, encouraging the board in communication with foundations, aiding fundraisers and facilitating community connections
6. Solicit and garner sponsors for events, capital plans, and programs
Bachelors in non-profit management, English, public relations or related field
Experience in fundraising, and non-profit management
Excellent writing skills, excellent grant research skills
Proven track record of donor expansion, revenue generation and prior experience with individual donors, corporate donors, and endowments
Ability to work under pressure and keep to deadlines.
Comfortable and confident with public speaking including potential donors
Detail oriented and organized
An appreciation for conservation, ecology, and the outdoors is essential
Commensuration $24 an hour 25 hours a week
Contract to be reviewed and renewed on an annual basis
Hours are flexible, work from home options, must be able to conduct some business on site during normal working hours
Please send resumes and cover letter via email to:
Only those selected for interview will be contacted.